Columbus, GA offers an array of group activities and attractions, from outdoor excursions and recreation along the Chattahoochee River to museum tours and Broadway performances in the Uptown Entertainment District. Explore them all!
Gather the group for a thrilling adventure on the longest urban whitewater course in the world at Rush South Whitewater Park.
Hike or bike over 60 miles of trails, including the multi-use bike and pedestrian Dragonfly Trail that weaves its way through the city.
Experience geocaching with Columbus’ RiverWalk GeoTour—an outdoor adventure game similar to a treasure hunt played with a GPS device.
See a Broadway show in one of the seven performance theaters, including Georgia’s State Theatre and National Historic Landmark at the Springer Opera House, all within walking distance of the Uptown District.
Have fun with team-building activities at the Coca-Cola Space Science Center or Stars & Strikes. Your group can experience a simulated mission to space or compete in events and challenges with bowling, arcade games and laser tag.
More Group Activity Options Include:
- Antique excursions
- Discovering art galleries
- Chattahoochee Indian Heritage Center
- Cooper Creek Tennis Center
- Playing 18 holes at Bull Creek or Callaway Gardens golf courses
- Market Days on Broadway
- National Civil War Naval Museum at Port Columbus
- Performances at the Columbus Symphony Orchestra and the RiverCenter for the Performing Arts
- Personalized tours, heritage tours, and historic church tours
- Shopping malls and boutiques
Ideas for Your Group’s Itinerary
- Broadway, Barbecue & Bach
- Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow
- To the Moon and Beyond
- Operation Military Rendezvous
Go All Out IN COLUMBUS GA SUBMIT YOUR RFP