Social Media Policy
The VisitColumbusGA social media page is a place to share suggestions, thoughts, ideas, and questions concerning things to do in Columbus, Georgia, and the region. We ask that you keep your posts clean, appropriate, and compliant with the guidelines below.
VisitColumbusGA reserves the right to intervene at its discretion from comments or posts containing:
- Profane, obscene, vulgar, sexual, or other inappropriate content;
- Divisive or hateful content perpetuating discrimination;
- Attacks on any individual or group;
- Spam or spam-like content, which includes linking to external sites;
- Bullying or efforts to antagonize others by deliberately posting inflammatory, false, irrelevant, or offensive comments or other disruptive content;
- Comments that are plainly off the intended topic of discussion or the subject of a post; or
- Any personal contact information.
In posting words, photos, or links to VisitColumbusGA’s social media page, you are assuming full responsibility for the content. You agree that the content is your own and that you will hold VisitColumbusGA harmless from all damages or liabilities stemming from that content.
Violators of this policy may have their comments removed from the social media platform. Continued or egregious violations of this policy may prompt further restriction on the ability to comment on VisitColumbusGA’s social media platforms without prior warning or notice.
For additional information or for questions, please call 706.256.4350.
Go All Out IN COLUMBUS GA BOOK YOUR STAY