It’s a celebration of Columbus, GA dining where food lovers can indulge in the city’s culinary scene as local restaurants offer prix–fixe, signature menus at exceptional prices.
U.S. Foods presents Columbus, GA Restaurant Week featuring local restaurants July 23–29, 2018. New this year, restaurants have the opportunity to offer lunch and/or brunch options!
How it works
- Check out the participating locally owned and operated restaurants.
- Choose specially priced meals at $15, $25 or $30, not including tax, tip or drinks.
- Call the restaurant to inquire about reservations.
- Indulge in Columbus hot spots showcasing some of their best dishes.
- Enjoy a week of affordable and delicious local food.
This year’s beneficiary
A great pre-fixe meal awaits at top restaurants in Columbus, GA. Use the menu guide to view offerings, choose your favorites and prepare to get a taste of Columbus cuisine.
11th and Bay Southern Table
Bare Roots Farmacy
Buckhead Steak & Wine
Houlihan's - Downtown
Houlihan's North Columbus
Mabella’s Italian Steakhouse
Morten’s at Old Town
Nonic Beer Bar & Kitchen
River & Rail
Smoke Bourbon & BBQ
The Black Cow
The Cannon Brew Pub
The Hangout Bar & Grill
The Kitchen at Rose Cottage
Trevioli’s Italian Kitchen
Go All Out IN COLUMBUS GA BOOK YOUR STAY